Children are an important part of Northwest Covenant Church. We provide programs and ministries that help lay a spiritual foundation that will, in God’s timing, lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
We have always put an emphasis on education for our children, in the truths revealed in the Bible. Students meet together from 10:15 - 11:00 a.m. for Sunday School.
During worship service
- Nursery childcare provided
- Preschool thru 4th grade meet together for Sunday School
This year we are holding ROCKY RAILWAY VBS VIRTUALLY!
(Due to Covid19 - we will NOT be doing a VBS at church.)
* Engaging take home packets (snacks, lessons, crafts, and hands-on Imagination Station experiments and Bible Buddies.)
* Access to an online 5 day VBS celebration. Daily introduction, kidvid stories, music, Bible Buddies and more!
* You can do it any time of day - whatever works best for you.
A fun program with games, crafts, music and snacks, where children can grow in their knowledge and love for God.
3rd through 5th grade meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday, 6:30 - 8:00 pm, September through April.